Suez Crisis book
I am preparing a small book of photographs involving the Suez Crisis during November 1956.
If others would like to have their photographs included to ensure that these images - ships, blockships, aircraft, general views, troops, paratroop drops, etc, are not lost to posterity, would they care to loan them to me, together with appropriate information?
I am the compiler of the book - The Royal Engineers and the National Service Years.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
E A Pegg
You may also want to watch:
8 Kinross Crescent, Marton,
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 8 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
- 9 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 10 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city