Students design new website
COMMUNITY College students revealed their handiwork this week, unveiling the Town Managements new website. Year 13 students Sammy Rainbird and Heidi Quick were tasked with designing the new website by town manager Tony Collins. The remit was to ensure
COMMUNITY College students revealed their handiwork this week, unveiling the Town Managements' new website.
Year 13 students Sammy Rainbird and Heidi Quick were tasked with designing the new website by town manager Tony Collins.
The remit was to ensure that businesses were represented on issues that affect the town, and to work on a number of projects providing support and promotional activity for all of Exmouth's business community.
Nigel Wilkinson of WNW Design built the website and said: "We have had a lot of students on work experience from the college and there is a lot of talent there.
You may also want to watch:
"But I was impressed with the designs by Sammy and Heidi, so I took on a mentoring role.
"People talk about public private partnerships, but in this case it really was the case.
- 1 Exmouth bodybuilder became cocaine dealer after devastating bike crash
- 2 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 3 New recruits to help keep a safe watch over Exmouth coast
- 4 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 5 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 6 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 7 Corporate insolvencies at third highest since start of pandemic
- 8 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 9 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 10 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
"You had a school, a private company and a town council, working together for the good of Exmouth."
The new website includes an Exmouth Town Guide, a coach drivers' information pack, a welcome pack for new businesses, a possible loyalty card scheme for independent traders and news on improving Christmas activities.
Go to: www.exmouthtownmanagement.co.uk