Students design new website
COMMUNITY College students revealed their handiwork this week, unveiling the Town Managements new website. Year 13 students Sammy Rainbird and Heidi Quick were tasked with designing the new website by town manager Tony Collins. The remit was to ensure
COMMUNITY College students revealed their handiwork this week, unveiling the Town Managements' new website.
Year 13 students Sammy Rainbird and Heidi Quick were tasked with designing the new website by town manager Tony Collins.
The remit was to ensure that businesses were represented on issues that affect the town, and to work on a number of projects providing support and promotional activity for all of Exmouth's business community.
Nigel Wilkinson of WNW Design built the website and said: "We have had a lot of students on work experience from the college and there is a lot of talent there.
You may also want to watch:
"But I was impressed with the designs by Sammy and Heidi, so I took on a mentoring role.
"People talk about public private partnerships, but in this case it really was the case.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 3 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 6 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 7 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 10 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
"You had a school, a private company and a town council, working together for the good of Exmouth."
The new website includes an Exmouth Town Guide, a coach drivers' information pack, a welcome pack for new businesses, a possible loyalty card scheme for independent traders and news on improving Christmas activities.
Go to: www.exmouthtownmanagement.co.uk