Students design new website
COMMUNITY College students revealed their handiwork this week, unveiling the Town Managements new website. Year 13 students Sammy Rainbird and Heidi Quick were tasked with designing the new website by town manager Tony Collins. The remit was to ensure
COMMUNITY College students revealed their handiwork this week, unveiling the Town Managements' new website.
Year 13 students Sammy Rainbird and Heidi Quick were tasked with designing the new website by town manager Tony Collins.
The remit was to ensure that businesses were represented on issues that affect the town, and to work on a number of projects providing support and promotional activity for all of Exmouth's business community.
Nigel Wilkinson of WNW Design built the website and said: "We have had a lot of students on work experience from the college and there is a lot of talent there.
You may also want to watch:
"But I was impressed with the designs by Sammy and Heidi, so I took on a mentoring role.
"People talk about public private partnerships, but in this case it really was the case.
- 1 LED venues set out plans for reopening on roadmap out of lockdown
- 2 Climate Conversation programme for Exmouth and Honiton
- 3 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 4 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 7 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 8 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 9 Budleigh Male Voice Choir resuming in-person rehearsals
- 10 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
"You had a school, a private company and a town council, working together for the good of Exmouth."
The new website includes an Exmouth Town Guide, a coach drivers' information pack, a welcome pack for new businesses, a possible loyalty card scheme for independent traders and news on improving Christmas activities.
Go to: www.exmouthtownmanagement.co.uk