Students design new website
COMMUNITY College students revealed their handiwork this week, unveiling the Town Managements new website. Year 13 students Sammy Rainbird and Heidi Quick were tasked with designing the new website by town manager Tony Collins. The remit was to ensure
COMMUNITY College students revealed their handiwork this week, unveiling the Town Managements' new website.
Year 13 students Sammy Rainbird and Heidi Quick were tasked with designing the new website by town manager Tony Collins.
The remit was to ensure that businesses were represented on issues that affect the town, and to work on a number of projects providing support and promotional activity for all of Exmouth's business community.
Nigel Wilkinson of WNW Design built the website and said: "We have had a lot of students on work experience from the college and there is a lot of talent there.
"But I was impressed with the designs by Sammy and Heidi, so I took on a mentoring role.
"People talk about public private partnerships, but in this case it really was the case.
- 1 Property above landmark former shop to be turned into five bed house
- 2 Outdoor seating on the strand approved
- 3 Morning dip at Budleigh gets ‘seal’ of approval
- 4 Dynamic dino fans give town's models a facelift
- 5 Budleigh gift shop named among region's best
- 6 Champions Brixington Blues finish season in style
- 7 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 8 New Devon County Council chair sworn in as Annual Meeting returns
- 9 Fire service appoints former police sergeant as ambassador for road safety initiative
- 10 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
"You had a school, a private company and a town council, working together for the good of Exmouth."
The new website includes an Exmouth Town Guide, a coach drivers' information pack, a welcome pack for new businesses, a possible loyalty card scheme for independent traders and news on improving Christmas activities.
Go to: www.exmouthtownmanagement.co.uk