Street clean praise
I watched the winter carnival on Saturday, October 8, and thought it was very nice.
So much effort goes into making it such a special occasion.
However, I was amazed at how clean the town looked the following morning. Carnival night was packed with onlookers and the roads and streets were strewn with litter.
Early next morning, it was completely spick and span.
To all those people who cleaned our town, a very big well done.
You all worked very hard and I am sure I am just one of many who would like to thank you.
- 1 Bathing banned at Exmouth and Budleigh due to pollution
- 2 CANCELLED - McFly's Exmouth concert called off
- 3 Exe Estuary cleared of ‘navigational obstructions’ by harbour patrol team
- 4 Multi agency rescue on Exmouth seafront
- 5 Exmouth singer Ruby 'has world class talent'
- 6 Littleham group's success after £5k council grant
- 7 Exmouth firefighters save cow from ditch
- 8 Exmouth RNLI save speedboat sinking on the River Exe
- 9 'He's done it again' - Budleigh cyclist raises £1,400 for ELF by riding across Spain
- 10 Review: 'Time of My Life' at Blackmore Theatre