Street clean praise
I watched the winter carnival on Saturday, October 8, and thought it was very nice.
So much effort goes into making it such a special occasion.
However, I was amazed at how clean the town looked the following morning. Carnival night was packed with onlookers and the roads and streets were strewn with litter.
Early next morning, it was completely spick and span.
To all those people who cleaned our town, a very big well done.
You may also want to watch:
You all worked very hard and I am sure I am just one of many who would like to thank you.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 8 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 9 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 10 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna