I WOULD like to comment on the proposed cafe in the new The Strand building.
I have to agree that Exmouth does not need another cafe.
What might be worth looking into is turning it into a Frankie & Benny’s or a TGI Fridays - either one would really do well, as I have used both before moving to Exmouth. They really pull people in for food with a twist and the holiday season is coming.
As it is, you have to go to Bristol at the moment, so give Exmouth one over on Exeter.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 8 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 9 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy
- 10 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon