Strand - people will flock there...
Doesn’t the new Strand look different now? You can really see where �3m has been spent.
In the summer, I reckon people will flock in their ones and twos to see all that wonderful new pavement and mini-roundabout system!
The best is yet to come - a �400,000 shrine is to be built because we have not got another performance stage in Exmouth.
The Manor Gardens stage does not count, you see. Far better to spend all that money on a fantastic new stage that also doubles as an alien landing craft to wow the tourists.
Just as well everything else in Exmouth is kept so well, such as the seafront lights, grass and flower beds, otherwise some idiot might have suggested that some money should have been spent on that.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 5 New meeting place needed for nattering knitters
- 6 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 7 Fantastic fight night return for local boxing
- 8 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 9 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
- 10 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan