Strand Cafe fears
Cafe madness at The Strand. Have the lunatics taken over the asylum? For pity’s sake, isn’t it enough to spend thousands on a concrete skate park that The Strand has become, without adding injury to insult?
The idea of putting a cafe that can cater for almost 100 people in the Starship White Elephant, otherwise known as the performance stage, is beyond a joke.
The area is surrounded by cafes. What is the point? What do they think will happen to the other cafe owners? Do they really want the other cafes to go out of business? In the world of the council, every day would appear to be April Fools Day!
Perhaps the secret plan is to enter the Guinness Book of Records by creating a record for the most bad ideas in one area!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 10 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common