Stop his appeal
For a crime as heinous as the sexual abuse of a child, there should be no right of appeal.
Convicted Budleigh Salterton paedophile Tommy Dance should not be given any opportunity to reduce his jail sentence. It is totally wrong that he is even allowed to appeal.
His crime has blighted the lives of six innocent youngsters. His abuse will have far-reaching effects that will make it difficult to live their lives as they otherwise would have done.
He must serve the full 21-and-a-half years so he suffers like they will.
Budleigh Salterton resident
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Sound move to join singing group
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
- 6 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 7 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 10 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter