REGARDING?the article last week entitled Exmouth s new lifeboat station faces further delays .
REGARDING?the article last week entitled "Exmouth's new lifeboat station faces further delays".
I hope that the new station is sorted out soon because the RNLI could facing a lot of unhappy people who have made donations to get the station built.
Wasn't there any option at all to build some facility in the harbour so that the ALB and ILB could launch from the same place with improved facilties for the crew as well.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 2 Repair cafe opens again
- 3 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 4 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 5 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 6 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 7 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 8 Welcome opportunity to celebrate natural beauty of pebblebed heaths
- 9 Extraordinary win for Budleigh Seconds
- 10 Beacon of success: a tribute to the life and times of Spud Rowsell