REGARDING?the article last week entitled Exmouth s new lifeboat station faces further delays .
REGARDING?the article last week entitled "Exmouth's new lifeboat station faces further delays".
I hope that the new station is sorted out soon because the RNLI could facing a lot of unhappy people who have made donations to get the station built.
Wasn't there any option at all to build some facility in the harbour so that the ALB and ILB could launch from the same place with improved facilties for the crew as well.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 2 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 3 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 4 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 5 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 6 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 7 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 8 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
- 9 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 10 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year