Stallcombe House open day promises fun for all
TELEVISION personality and author Toby Young will open Stallcombe House s popular summer fayre and open day on Saturday July 18.
TELEVISION personality and author Toby Young will open Stallcombe House's popular summer fayre and open day on Saturday July 18.
The event, at Sanctuary Lane, Woodbury Salterton, is being held from 11am until 4.30pm and promises to be a day of entertainment and fun for all the family.
Entry is �1 per vehicle. All are welcome.
On the day there will be performances by the Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue band and Morris dancing with the Sidmouth Steppers.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a Royal Marine armoured Viking vehicle to see, donkey rides, target golf, air rifle shooting, archery and a host of stalls and prizes to be won.
Organic plants, produce and homemade cakes will be on sale.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 5 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 6 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 7 John and Grace run for the heart
- 8 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 9 Who blinked first? A defining moment in humanity's existence
- 10 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
Stallcombe House is a home and workplace for 26 adults with learning disabilities.