St Lucia wedding for Brixington couple
A Brixington couple jetted off to the Caribbean to tie knot in St Lucia. Close family and friends watched as the happy couple wed on a hillside garden overlooking the sea.
A Brixington couple jetted off to St Lucia where they tied the knot in hillside gardens overlooking the Caribbean sea.
Emily Vigor and Mike Lampitt, of Vansittart Drive, Exmouth, were joined by 18 close family and friends to celebrate their special day, followed by a reception at a beach restaurant.
Emily wore a stunning ivory gown, with ruching on the bodice, when she became Mrs Lampitt.
The bride’s mother, Denise Lemon, of Port Mer Close, Exmouth, and the groom’s parents, Alan and Angie Lampitt of Canterbury Way, were among the first to congratulate the newly-weds.
You may also want to watch:
The bride chose her sister Michaela Vigor, and Stacey Drew to be her bridesmaids.
The groom’s brother, Darren Lampitt was best man and the bride’s brother, Ross Lemon, was an usher.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Sound move to join singing group
- 4 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 5 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 6 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 7 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 8 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
- 9 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 10 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter
When the happy couple returned to the UK they held a second celebration at Woodbury Park to mark their marriage with 150 friends and family.
The bride’s mother’s partner, Andy, and his two sons, Sam and Harry Ford,
Ray and Pat Vigor, the bride’s grandparents, her great uncle and aunt, Eddie and Hazel Vigor and several friends all made the journey to the Caribbean wedding.