St Lucia wedding for Brixington couple
A Brixington couple jetted off to the Caribbean to tie knot in St Lucia. Close family and friends watched as the happy couple wed on a hillside garden overlooking the sea.
A Brixington couple jetted off to St Lucia where they tied the knot in hillside gardens overlooking the Caribbean sea.
Emily Vigor and Mike Lampitt, of Vansittart Drive, Exmouth, were joined by 18 close family and friends to celebrate their special day, followed by a reception at a beach restaurant.
Emily wore a stunning ivory gown, with ruching on the bodice, when she became Mrs Lampitt.
The bride’s mother, Denise Lemon, of Port Mer Close, Exmouth, and the groom’s parents, Alan and Angie Lampitt of Canterbury Way, were among the first to congratulate the newly-weds.
The bride chose her sister Michaela Vigor, and Stacey Drew to be her bridesmaids.
The groom’s brother, Darren Lampitt was best man and the bride’s brother, Ross Lemon, was an usher.
- 1 Exmouth RNLI save speedboat sinking on the River Exe
- 2 Exmouth RNLI rescue paddleboards caught in rip tide
- 3 Multi agency rescue on Exmouth seafront
- 4 Plastic free fest held in Exmouth
- 5 Exmouth classic car show returns this August
- 6 Local history: Withycombe Raleigh's churches
- 7 Chef from Exmouth retains Michelin two star status
- 8 South West warning for drought issued
- 9 'Step aside, Salcombe' - travel article names Exmouth as Devon's up-and-coming destination
- 10 Woman dies at scene of house fire in Exmouth
When the happy couple returned to the UK they held a second celebration at Woodbury Park to mark their marriage with 150 friends and family.
The bride’s mother’s partner, Andy, and his two sons, Sam and Harry Ford,
Ray and Pat Vigor, the bride’s grandparents, her great uncle and aunt, Eddie and Hazel Vigor and several friends all made the journey to the Caribbean wedding.