Spate of thefts from vehicles in Exmouth
‘Remove valuables from cars’ - that is the message from Exmouth police following a spate of thefts from vehicles
The message comes following a spate of thefts from cars parked in the town, and also in Budleigh Salterton, over the weekend.
PC Chris Pusey said iPods, mobile phones and car stereos were targeted.
He said car windows had been smashed and doors forced to reach the items.
Pc Pusey said: “It is important not to leave anything on display. “We are urging drivers to remove anything of value out of the vehicle, whenever possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the latest thefts from vehicles is asked to contact PC Pusey on 08452 777444, quoting log numbers 147/162 and 165 of August 16.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 5 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 6 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Who blinked first? A defining moment in humanity's existence