Sorry to hear about Aby’s Cafe
REGARDING your article last week Customers speak out over Exmouth Pavilion cafe dispute .
REGARDING your article last week "Customers speak out over Exmouth Pavilion cafe dispute".
I am very sorry to hear about the situation with Aby's Cafe, as the food is very good and the staff extremely friendly.
My husband and I are regular visitors to the pavilion during the year when Sandy Bay holiday park is open as we are owners of a holiday home there. We look forward to having one of their lovely Sunday lunches, as it is cooked in a way that we like and not fancy with under-cooked vegetables.
Please keep this very popular cafe in situ.
You may also want to watch:
39 Locksgreen Crescent,
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 8 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 9 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon
- 10 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy