Society to mark 40th birthday
Most people know someone whose daily life is affected by Parkinson s disease, either as a sufferer or as a carer. This year the Parkinson s Disease Society celebrates its 40th anniversary. Parkinson s Disease is incurable and the society has worked to s
Most people know someone whose daily life is affected by Parkinson's disease, either as a sufferer or as a carer.
This year the Parkinson's Disease Society celebrates its 40th anniversary.
Parkinson's Disease is incurable and the society has worked to support research into treatment and cure.
It also offers invaluable information and support to people with Parkinson's, their families and carers.
Locally, the East Devon Support Group meets on the second Tuesday of each month, at the village hall in East Budleigh, from 2.15pm - 4.15pm.
We welcome new members and you can get details from Hilary on (01395) 444406.
- 1 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 2 'Goth girl' Scarlett plans Dartmoor trek for charity
- 3 Big Breakfast fundraiser starts Budleigh Gala Week
- 4 'Report graffiti and vandalism', police urge Budleigh residents
- 5 Exmouth coast watch recruit three newbies
- 6 Body found in search for missing man
- 7 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 8 Witness appeal after Exmouth assault
- 9 Exeter Chiefs looking to get better of Bristol Bears, again and again!
- 10 I spent an afternoon with the Devon Air Ambulance
To celebrate the 40th birthday of the society, the East Devon group is putting on a Summer Cream Tea, with a little light music, on Friday, June 19, between 3pm and 5pm, in East Budleigh village hall - tickets are �3.50 - contact Liz (01395) 263360.
Please come, find out more about us, and help make a difference to people with Parkinson's.
46 Salterton Road,