Society to mark 40th birthday
Most people know someone whose daily life is affected by Parkinson s disease, either as a sufferer or as a carer. This year the Parkinson s Disease Society celebrates its 40th anniversary. Parkinson s Disease is incurable and the society has worked to s
Most people know someone whose daily life is affected by Parkinson's disease, either as a sufferer or as a carer.
This year the Parkinson's Disease Society celebrates its 40th anniversary.
Parkinson's Disease is incurable and the society has worked to support research into treatment and cure.
It also offers invaluable information and support to people with Parkinson's, their families and carers.
Locally, the East Devon Support Group meets on the second Tuesday of each month, at the village hall in East Budleigh, from 2.15pm - 4.15pm.
We welcome new members and you can get details from Hilary on (01395) 444406.
- 1 Met Office weather warning for wind in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Trinity Court, Sidmouth
- 3 Chiefs' rebranding dignifies the club and city
- 4 Council's process of awarding alderman title under review after John Humphreys case
- 5 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 6 Santa's sleigh and Family Fun Run: Exmouth Rotary announces Christmas events
- 7 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 8 Budleigh author's latest book launches this week
- 9 'All systems go' for Budleigh late-night shopping event
- 10 Exeter man guilty of threatening police officer on Exmouth seafront
To celebrate the 40th birthday of the society, the East Devon group is putting on a Summer Cream Tea, with a little light music, on Friday, June 19, between 3pm and 5pm, in East Budleigh village hall - tickets are �3.50 - contact Liz (01395) 263360.
Please come, find out more about us, and help make a difference to people with Parkinson's.
46 Salterton Road,