Society to mark 40th birthday
Most people know someone whose daily life is affected by Parkinson s disease, either as a sufferer or as a carer. This year the Parkinson s Disease Society celebrates its 40th anniversary. Parkinson s Disease is incurable and the society has worked to s
Most people know someone whose daily life is affected by Parkinson's disease, either as a sufferer or as a carer.
This year the Parkinson's Disease Society celebrates its 40th anniversary.
Parkinson's Disease is incurable and the society has worked to support research into treatment and cure.
It also offers invaluable information and support to people with Parkinson's, their families and carers.
You may also want to watch:
Locally, the East Devon Support Group meets on the second Tuesday of each month, at the village hall in East Budleigh, from 2.15pm - 4.15pm.
We welcome new members and you can get details from Hilary on (01395) 444406.
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 6 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 7 Exmouth Property Of the Week - Victoria Road
- 8 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 9 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
To celebrate the 40th birthday of the society, the East Devon group is putting on a Summer Cream Tea, with a little light music, on Friday, June 19, between 3pm and 5pm, in East Budleigh village hall - tickets are �3.50 - contact Liz (01395) 263360.
Please come, find out more about us, and help make a difference to people with Parkinson's.
46 Salterton Road,