This is a town which has, as its adopted sons, some of the best fighting men on this planet.
This is a town which has, as its adopted sons, some of the best fighting men on this planet. Currently, our forces are facing men whose armaments are paid for by drug addicts. Why do we allow this?
I ask my fellow Exmothians what they would do to deal with this problem. For myself, I would arrest every single drug addict, place them in a secure unit and put them through cold turkey. If they revert, they go through it again and again until they are clean and contributing members of society.
Those who use drugs 'socially' should be named and shamed as killers. Perhaps there should be a poster campaign reminding them exactly where their money goes.
These people are the dregs of society and, indirectly, they are killing the cream of our nation. Any views?
You may also want to watch:
Name and address withheld.
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 4 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 5 Repair cafe opens again
- 6 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 7 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter