This is a town which has, as its adopted sons, some of the best fighting men on this planet.
This is a town which has, as its adopted sons, some of the best fighting men on this planet. Currently, our forces are facing men whose armaments are paid for by drug addicts. Why do we allow this?
I ask my fellow Exmothians what they would do to deal with this problem. For myself, I would arrest every single drug addict, place them in a secure unit and put them through cold turkey. If they revert, they go through it again and again until they are clean and contributing members of society.
Those who use drugs 'socially' should be named and shamed as killers. Perhaps there should be a poster campaign reminding them exactly where their money goes.
These people are the dregs of society and, indirectly, they are killing the cream of our nation. Any views?
You may also want to watch:
Name and address withheld.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city
- 9 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
- 10 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year