This is a town which has, as its adopted sons, some of the best fighting men on this planet.
This is a town which has, as its adopted sons, some of the best fighting men on this planet. Currently, our forces are facing men whose armaments are paid for by drug addicts. Why do we allow this?
I ask my fellow Exmothians what they would do to deal with this problem. For myself, I would arrest every single drug addict, place them in a secure unit and put them through cold turkey. If they revert, they go through it again and again until they are clean and contributing members of society.
Those who use drugs 'socially' should be named and shamed as killers. Perhaps there should be a poster campaign reminding them exactly where their money goes.
These people are the dregs of society and, indirectly, they are killing the cream of our nation. Any views?
You may also want to watch:
Name and address withheld.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 6 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 7 Put the kettle on to support your local hospice
- 8 ‘We’re here to help’ - eMAG’s volunteers ready to help during latest lockdown
- 9 Community energy funding helps TRIP coordinate thousands of requests for support
- 10 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer