This is a town which has, as its adopted sons, some of the best fighting men on this planet.
This is a town which has, as its adopted sons, some of the best fighting men on this planet. Currently, our forces are facing men whose armaments are paid for by drug addicts. Why do we allow this?
I ask my fellow Exmothians what they would do to deal with this problem. For myself, I would arrest every single drug addict, place them in a secure unit and put them through cold turkey. If they revert, they go through it again and again until they are clean and contributing members of society.
Those who use drugs 'socially' should be named and shamed as killers. Perhaps there should be a poster campaign reminding them exactly where their money goes.
These people are the dregs of society and, indirectly, they are killing the cream of our nation. Any views?
You may also want to watch:
Name and address withheld.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 7 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!