Smoke in Exmouth home sparks fire fears

SMOKE seeping into a New Street home on Tuesday evening resulted in the town s fire crew being called when the occupants thought their property was on fire.

SMOKE seeping into a New Street home on Tuesday evening resulted in the town's fire crew being called when the occupants thought their property was on fire.

When the firefighters arrived they discovered smoke from a neighbouring property's wood burner had been carried by the wind and drifted into the New Street home.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus