Smoke in Exmouth home sparks fire fears

PUBLISHED: 00:39 30 April 2009 | UPDATED: 10:51 10 June 2010

SMOKE seeping into a New Street home on Tuesday evening resulted in the town s fire crew being called when the occupants thought their property was on fire.

SMOKE seeping into a New Street home on Tuesday evening resulted in the town's fire crew being called when the occupants thought their property was on fire.

When the firefighters arrived they discovered smoke from a neighbouring property's wood burner had been carried by the wind and drifted into the New Street home.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Exmouth Journal

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists