Sixth formers need facilities
How can Plymouth University have gained an accolade for best performing university for environmental credentials when they are planning to sell off the Rolle College premises to the highest bidder, given that those fit for purpose buildings are screaming out to the sixth formers at the community college to take up residence?
How can Plymouth University have gained an accolade for "best performing university for environmental credentials" when they are planning to sell off the Rolle College premises to the highest bidder, given that those fit for purpose buildings are screaming out to the sixth formers at the community college to take up residence?
The hypocrisy and political manoeuvring is staggering. Here is an ideal building that Plymouth University, in all its greenness, wants to pull down, when the East Devon District Council has already ear marked three sites adjoining Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty for a massive building programme.
Am I to understand that only childless people will be able to take up residence in order to give credence to the ridiculous suggestion that Exmouth is not expanding?
Come on, how easily hoodwinked are the Exmouth public? I think you know they know the truth and it does not sit well. I used to be a resident but I pity those who still are!
You may also want to watch:
197 Blandford Road,
- 1 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 2 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 3 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
- 4 Junior rugby returns after a year of frustration
- 5 Exmouth folk and visitors love their coffee!
- 6 Budleigh Music Festival announces return line-up
- 7 ‘Pay what you can’ at Open Door Community Café
- 8 Former Exmouth and Budleigh officer nominated for lifetime achievement award
- 9 Exmouth candidates gear up for county council elections
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'