Sixth formers need facilities
How can Plymouth University have gained an accolade for best performing university for environmental credentials when they are planning to sell off the Rolle College premises to the highest bidder, given that those fit for purpose buildings are screaming out to the sixth formers at the community college to take up residence?
How can Plymouth University have gained an accolade for "best performing university for environmental credentials" when they are planning to sell off the Rolle College premises to the highest bidder, given that those fit for purpose buildings are screaming out to the sixth formers at the community college to take up residence?
The hypocrisy and political manoeuvring is staggering. Here is an ideal building that Plymouth University, in all its greenness, wants to pull down, when the East Devon District Council has already ear marked three sites adjoining Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty for a massive building programme.
Am I to understand that only childless people will be able to take up residence in order to give credence to the ridiculous suggestion that Exmouth is not expanding?
Come on, how easily hoodwinked are the Exmouth public? I think you know they know the truth and it does not sit well. I used to be a resident but I pity those who still are!
You may also want to watch:
197 Blandford Road,
- 1 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 2 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 3 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 6 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 7 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 8 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 9 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 10 Serious injury abandons Exmouth v Brislington