Sixth formers need facilities
How can Plymouth University have gained an accolade for best performing university for environmental credentials when they are planning to sell off the Rolle College premises to the highest bidder, given that those fit for purpose buildings are screaming out to the sixth formers at the community college to take up residence?
How can Plymouth University have gained an accolade for "best performing university for environmental credentials" when they are planning to sell off the Rolle College premises to the highest bidder, given that those fit for purpose buildings are screaming out to the sixth formers at the community college to take up residence?
The hypocrisy and political manoeuvring is staggering. Here is an ideal building that Plymouth University, in all its greenness, wants to pull down, when the East Devon District Council has already ear marked three sites adjoining Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty for a massive building programme.
Am I to understand that only childless people will be able to take up residence in order to give credence to the ridiculous suggestion that Exmouth is not expanding?
Come on, how easily hoodwinked are the Exmouth public? I think you know they know the truth and it does not sit well. I used to be a resident but I pity those who still are!
197 Blandford Road,
- 1 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
- 2 Exmouth to join national beacon lighting programme to mark Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- 3 Famous ladies of Exmouth: Viscountess Nelson of the Nile
- 4 East Devon beaches given prestigious blue flag award
- 5 'Unique opportunity' to lease one of Exmouth's toilet blocks
- 6 Witness appeal after Exmouth assault
- 7 Body found in search for missing man
- 8 County council approval for Levelling Up Dinan Way link funding bid
- 9 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 10 Lifeline support service in Exmouth is ‘here to help’ those struggling with cost-of-living crisis