Silly hat day at Exmouth school
CHILDREN from an Exmouth school dressed in silly hats to raise money for a hospital fund. Pupils at St Joseph s School, on Long Causeway, took part in a silly hat day last Friday in aid of the Paediatric Oncology Fund at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospita
CHILDREN from an Exmouth school dressed in silly hats to raise money for a hospital fund.
Pupils at St Joseph's School, on Long Causeway, took part in a silly hat day last Friday in aid of the Paediatric Oncology Fund at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital's Bramble Children's Ward.
The event was organised by class one and its parents. More than �300 was raised.
One of the children from the class is being treated for leukaemia and attends the Bramble Ward.
You may also want to watch:
The paediatric oncology department cares for children and young people with the condition.
Parent Emma Richardson will be running the Adidas 5km women's challenge in Hyde Park in September for the same charity.
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 4 Sports-related projects set for £300,000 developer cash boost
- 5 'Use any quotation you like, there is a huge problem' - Anthony Bernard
- 6 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 7 Reverend Steve Jones - Finding a Quiet Space
- 8 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 9 Budleigh football facing a moral dilemma
- 10 Lets use money from cancelled holidays to help those in need - Anthony Bernard
If you would like to sponsor Emma or make a contribution to class one's ongoing fundraising efforts, email: firstname.lastname@example.org