Silly hat day at Exmouth school
CHILDREN from an Exmouth school dressed in silly hats to raise money for a hospital fund. Pupils at St Joseph s School, on Long Causeway, took part in a silly hat day last Friday in aid of the Paediatric Oncology Fund at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospita
CHILDREN from an Exmouth school dressed in silly hats to raise money for a hospital fund.
Pupils at St Joseph's School, on Long Causeway, took part in a silly hat day last Friday in aid of the Paediatric Oncology Fund at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital's Bramble Children's Ward.
The event was organised by class one and its parents. More than �300 was raised.
One of the children from the class is being treated for leukaemia and attends the Bramble Ward.
You may also want to watch:
The paediatric oncology department cares for children and young people with the condition.
Parent Emma Richardson will be running the Adidas 5km women's challenge in Hyde Park in September for the same charity.
- 1 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 2 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 3 Topsham events planned after latest stop on lockdown roadmap
- 4 Topsham is one of the best places to live - its official
- 5 Exmouth residents urged to have their say on WPD’s five-year plan
- 6 Jurassic Fibre installs 10Gbps connection to Winslade Park
- 7 Exmouth RNLI called to rescue Kayaker
- 8 Builders merchant encouraging businesses to support Exmouth mental health organisation
- 9 Work begins on former temporary car park on Exmouth seafront
- 10 Exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Mikeys Beach Bar
If you would like to sponsor Emma or make a contribution to class one's ongoing fundraising efforts, email: firstname.lastname@example.org