Silly hat day at Exmouth school
CHILDREN from an Exmouth school dressed in silly hats to raise money for a hospital fund. Pupils at St Joseph s School, on Long Causeway, took part in a silly hat day last Friday in aid of the Paediatric Oncology Fund at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospita
CHILDREN from an Exmouth school dressed in silly hats to raise money for a hospital fund.
Pupils at St Joseph's School, on Long Causeway, took part in a silly hat day last Friday in aid of the Paediatric Oncology Fund at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital's Bramble Children's Ward.
The event was organised by class one and its parents. More than �300 was raised.
One of the children from the class is being treated for leukaemia and attends the Bramble Ward.
The paediatric oncology department cares for children and young people with the condition.
Parent Emma Richardson will be running the Adidas 5km women's challenge in Hyde Park in September for the same charity.
- 1 Bathing still banned at Exmouth due to pollution but restrictions lifted for Budleigh
- 2 Passenger banned from sitting next to girls on the bus
- 3 A-level results day for students at Exmouth Community College
- 4 Bathing banned at Exmouth and Budleigh due to pollution
- 5 CANCELLED - McFly's Exmouth concert called off
- 6 Exe Estuary cleared of ‘navigational obstructions’ by harbour patrol team
- 7 'Step aside, Salcombe' - travel article names Exmouth as Devon's up-and-coming destination
- 8 Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir come to Topsham
- 9 Exeter College achieve 'amazing results' as students discover their higher education grades
- 10 Recycle collection boxes installed at Exmouth Specsavers
If you would like to sponsor Emma or make a contribution to class one's ongoing fundraising efforts, email: firstname.lastname@example.org