Selfish dog owners
I must agree with the recent comments regarding dog mess in Exmouth. I have never seen a town so generously supplied with doggy bins yet there seems to be dog mess everywhere you go.
I must agree with the recent comments regarding dog mess in Exmouth.
I have never seen a town so generously supplied with 'doggy bins' yet there seems to be dog mess everywhere you go.
I enjoy running along the seafront and find myself dodging dog mess, in spite of passing the easily recognisable red bins.
Dog mess is a health hazard, especially to children. I would like to see on-the-spot fines and then perhaps these selfish dog owners will make more effort to clean up their dogs' mess.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 8 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 9 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy
- 10 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon
Maer Lane, Exmouth.