Searching for my daughter
I wonder if you could help me. My name is Ken Barrett. I am 69 and live on a tropical island in the South China Sea. The island s name is Labuan.
I wonder if you could help me. My name is Ken Barrett. I am 69 and live on a tropical island in the South China Sea. The island's name is Labuan.
I have been trying to trace my daughter for several years, but to no avail. The nearest I came was on the internet. A woman with her name was living in Portsmouth. It could be her as she might have married a Royal Marine in Exmouth.
Her name is Claire Louise Barrett - birthday December 24 - I can't remember the year. Her last known address was 1 Raddenstile Lane, Exmouth. She went to the Convent School and then on to Exmouth comprehensive. That is all the information I have on her.
I will be so happy if I could get in contact with her.
You may also want to watch:
I also lived in Exmouth for 12 years.
- 1 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
- 2 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 3 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 4 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 5 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 6 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 7 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 8 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 9 Climate Conversation programme for Exmouth and Honiton
- 10 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’