Searching for my daughter
I wonder if you could help me. My name is Ken Barrett. I am 69 and live on a tropical island in the South China Sea. The island s name is Labuan.
I wonder if you could help me. My name is Ken Barrett. I am 69 and live on a tropical island in the South China Sea. The island's name is Labuan.
I have been trying to trace my daughter for several years, but to no avail. The nearest I came was on the internet. A woman with her name was living in Portsmouth. It could be her as she might have married a Royal Marine in Exmouth.
Her name is Claire Louise Barrett - birthday December 24 - I can't remember the year. Her last known address was 1 Raddenstile Lane, Exmouth. She went to the Convent School and then on to Exmouth comprehensive. That is all the information I have on her.
I will be so happy if I could get in contact with her.
You may also want to watch:
I also lived in Exmouth for 12 years.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city
- 9 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
- 10 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year