Searching for my daughter
I wonder if you could help me. My name is Ken Barrett. I am 69 and live on a tropical island in the South China Sea. The island s name is Labuan.
I wonder if you could help me. My name is Ken Barrett. I am 69 and live on a tropical island in the South China Sea. The island's name is Labuan.
I have been trying to trace my daughter for several years, but to no avail. The nearest I came was on the internet. A woman with her name was living in Portsmouth. It could be her as she might have married a Royal Marine in Exmouth.
Her name is Claire Louise Barrett - birthday December 24 - I can't remember the year. Her last known address was 1 Raddenstile Lane, Exmouth. She went to the Convent School and then on to Exmouth comprehensive. That is all the information I have on her.
I will be so happy if I could get in contact with her.
You may also want to watch:
I also lived in Exmouth for 12 years.
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 5 Repair cafe opens again
- 6 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 7 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter