Searching for my daughter
I wonder if you could help me. My name is Ken Barrett. I am 69 and live on a tropical island in the South China Sea. The island s name is Labuan.
I wonder if you could help me. My name is Ken Barrett. I am 69 and live on a tropical island in the South China Sea. The island's name is Labuan.
I have been trying to trace my daughter for several years, but to no avail. The nearest I came was on the internet. A woman with her name was living in Portsmouth. It could be her as she might have married a Royal Marine in Exmouth.
Her name is Claire Louise Barrett - birthday December 24 - I can't remember the year. Her last known address was 1 Raddenstile Lane, Exmouth. She went to the Convent School and then on to Exmouth comprehensive. That is all the information I have on her.
I will be so happy if I could get in contact with her.
You may also want to watch:
I also lived in Exmouth for 12 years.
- 1 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 6 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 7 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 8 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 9 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 10 Community thanked for help in setting up rapid testing centre at college