Sealions off Orcombe point!
MY friend, Ricky Nesbitt, and I were kayaking off the coast of Exmouth.
As we approached Orcombe Point, where the sea connects to Sandy Bay, we were accompanied by a very unlikely visitor - a sea lion.
Popping its head out the water, it was very cute, but also very intimidating as it was far bigger than us and hissed at us!
It was an excellent experience and it is a privilege to kayak in such a beautiful town on a regular basis.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 New meeting place needed for nattering knitters
- 4 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 5 Fantastic fight night return for local boxing
- 6 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 7 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 8 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 9 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 10 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels