Sealions off Orcombe point!
MY friend, Ricky Nesbitt, and I were kayaking off the coast of Exmouth.
As we approached Orcombe Point, where the sea connects to Sandy Bay, we were accompanied by a very unlikely visitor - a sea lion.
Popping its head out the water, it was very cute, but also very intimidating as it was far bigger than us and hissed at us!
It was an excellent experience and it is a privilege to kayak in such a beautiful town on a regular basis.
- 1 Abolishing BBC licence fee is 'sparpling' from bigger issue
- 2 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness
- 3 How can you help Exmouth?
- 4 Temperatures drop to -5C in Devon - but how's the weekend looking?
- 5 Record level of police numbers will soon have a positive effect on our communities
- 6 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 7 Exmouth Harriers turn to the Countryside
- 8 Live grenade training to resume on Woodbury Common from next month
- 9 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 10 Law firm invites students to apply for work experience placements