Seafront bus service, please
Am I the only Exmothian who thinks like this: what s wrong with the Strand Gardens as they are? Nothing. Leave them alone (although the ugly shelter would not be missed).
Am I the only Exmothian who thinks like this: what's wrong with the Strand Gardens as they are? Nothing. Leave them alone (although the ugly shelter would not be missed).
Also, let's say no to an ugly multi-storey car park - a 1970s' solution to an obsolete form of transport.
Parking could be eased, however, by having echelon parking on Bath Road.
Why should Exmouth council taxpayers subsidise a free summer bus service in Sidmouth?
You may also want to watch:
Why can't Exmouth have a bus service along its long seafront? This could easily be done by diverting Dartline No 7 down Maer Road and along the seafront from Maer Rocks.
I am sure it would make a profit.
- 1 Wider ramifications of this summer's traveller troubles
- 2 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 3 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 4 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 5 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 6 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 8 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 9 Darcey makes ballerina's day
- 10 Tough day at the office for the Withies
7 Rosebery Road, Exmouth.