Seafront bus service, please
Am I the only Exmothian who thinks like this: what s wrong with the Strand Gardens as they are? Nothing. Leave them alone (although the ugly shelter would not be missed).
Am I the only Exmothian who thinks like this: what's wrong with the Strand Gardens as they are? Nothing. Leave them alone (although the ugly shelter would not be missed).
Also, let's say no to an ugly multi-storey car park - a 1970s' solution to an obsolete form of transport.
Parking could be eased, however, by having echelon parking on Bath Road.
Why should Exmouth council taxpayers subsidise a free summer bus service in Sidmouth?
You may also want to watch:
Why can't Exmouth have a bus service along its long seafront? This could easily be done by diverting Dartline No 7 down Maer Road and along the seafront from Maer Rocks.
I am sure it would make a profit.
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 3 A busy start to May for Exmouth Harriers
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 6 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 7 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 8 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 9 Accountancy firm and comedy workshop company sponsoring business awards
- 10 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase
7 Rosebery Road, Exmouth.