Satans Slaves flock to Devon Rock and Bike show, at Exmouth
Scores of motorcycle enthusiasts flocked to Exmouth Rugby Club over the weekend where hundreds of top-class machines were on display
MEMBERS of the Satans Slaves motorcycle club travelled from all over the country, and beyond, to attend an event in Exmouth - and to raise cash for the Devon Air Ambulance Trust.
Around 1,000 well-behaved bikers descended on Exmouth Rugby Club for the Devon Rock and Bike Show, organised by Doug Rayment.
Vintage, race and customised Harley Davidson motorcycles were on display, with prizes being awarded to the best.
Exmouth Pavilion hosted a night of entertainment, including performances by Devon ska band Too Hot and AC-DC tribute band Fat Angus.
You may also want to watch:
The Exmouth Journal was invited to attend the event, along with sister title The Midweek Herald.
Our team was looked after by Doug and members of the Aquila motorcycle club from Plymouth.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 5 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 6 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Who blinked first? A defining moment in humanity's existence
More pictures and full coverage in The Exmouth Journal, out on Thursday.