Rural police team offer advice to outlying Exmouth villages
THE rural west neighbourhood police team – which covers the area from Lympstone, Woodbury, Woodbury Salterton, Clyst St George and Clyst St Mary - is holding monthly police surgeries in a bid to give residents the chance to raise any issues or concerns.
THE rural west neighbourhood police team - which covers the area from Lympstone, Woodbury, Woodbury Salterton, Clyst St George and Clyst St Mary - is holding monthly police surgeries in a bid to give residents the chance to raise any issues or concerns.
* On the last Monday of each month, from March 29, officers will be in Lympstone at Shears Cafe, The Strand, from 9am-11am.
* On the last Tuesday of each month, from March 30, the police community van will be at:
- Clyst St Mary village hall car park from 9am to 10am
You may also want to watch:
- Farringdon village hall car park, 10.30am to 11.30am
- Woodbury Salterton, opposite The Diggers Rest, 12noon to 1pm
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 6 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Who blinked first? A defining moment in humanity's existence
- Woodbury, The Arch, 2pm to 3pm
- Clyst St George, opposite Model Cottages, 3.30pm to 4.30pm.
Police community support officer Donna Baker said officers would have information available on Neighbourhood Watch, the community messaging system, home security surveys and property marking.
PSCO Baker said: "We will be available at the locations and hope residents will come along to discuss any local policing concerns.