RSPCA investigating 'serious' injuries to cat
ANIMAL cruelty inspectors and Exmouth police are eager to find the cause of serious injuries to a cat in Littleham.
ANIMAL cruelty inspectors and Exmouth police are eager to find the cause of 'serious injuries' to a cat in Littleham.
Last Thursday night, between 10pm and 11pm, a cat near Village Close and The Green lost a leg.
Littleham Police Community Support Officer Nikki Payne said: "The cat suffered a serious injury which resulted in the animal losing a leg.
"This is not the first incident involving injury to cats in the area and both police and RSPCA are keen to discover the cause."
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information contact Nikki on: (08452) 777444 or call anonymously on crimestoppers on: (0800) 555111.
- 1 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 4 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 7 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 8 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?