RSPCA investigating 'serious' injuries to cat
ANIMAL cruelty inspectors and Exmouth police are eager to find the cause of serious injuries to a cat in Littleham.
ANIMAL cruelty inspectors and Exmouth police are eager to find the cause of 'serious injuries' to a cat in Littleham.
Last Thursday night, between 10pm and 11pm, a cat near Village Close and The Green lost a leg.
Littleham Police Community Support Officer Nikki Payne said: "The cat suffered a serious injury which resulted in the animal losing a leg.
"This is not the first incident involving injury to cats in the area and both police and RSPCA are keen to discover the cause."
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information contact Nikki on: (08452) 777444 or call anonymously on crimestoppers on: (0800) 555111.
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 7 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 10 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on