Christmas Fayre in Exmouth to raise funds for RSPCA
- Credit: Contributed
A chance to do some Christmas shopping and support a good cause
A Christmas Fayre takes place in Exmouth on Saturday, November 17 to raise money for the RSPCA.
There will be plenty of stalls selling bric-a-brac, toys, home-made cakes, linen, books, Christmas decorations, jewellery, gifts and cards.
There will also be a raffle and tombola, and tea and cakes for sale.
All proceeds will go to the Little Valley Animal Shelter near Exeter to help with the important work it does in treating and caring for abandoned, unwanted and cruelly-treated animals, before finding them a caring home best suited to their needs.
You may also want to watch:
The event takes place from 10am to 12.00 in the All Saints Church Hall in Exeter Road. Admission is 50p and shoppers are advised to bring their own bags.
- 1 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 2 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 3 Withycombe Ladies announce new coach
- 4 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 5 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 6 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 7 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 8 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 9 Last-minute drama for East Budleigh
- 10 Seven-goal Brixington turn on the style