Round-up of Topsham crimes
Five crimes happened in Topsham in the three week lead-up to Christmas.
Richard Shelton, police community support officer for the town, would like to speak to anyone who may have information about the incident which happened in Clyst Road sometime between November 20 and December 7.
If you have any information, call Devon and Cornwall police on 0845 277444, quoting the crime reference number DE/10/12556.
The offence was one of five crimes committed in Topsham in a three week period leading up to Christmas.
In a separate incident, batteries were stolen from a mobile traffic light on Exeter Road between December 10 and 13. Anyone with information should call the police quoting DE/10/12783.
You may also want to watch:
* An assault happened on Ferry Road on December 10. Police enquiries are at an advanced stage with regards to this crime.
* A blue adults’ mountain bike was taken from Fore Street. Anybody who may have information in connection to this should call Devon and Cornwall police quoting the reference number DE/10/12914.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Sound move to join singing group
- 4 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 5 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 6 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 7 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 8 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
- 9 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 10 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter
* And, a box of fruit was stolen from outside a shop in Fore Street on December 10. The crime reference number is DE/10/12668.