Round-up of Topsham crimes
Five crimes happened in Topsham in the three week lead-up to Christmas.
Richard Shelton, police community support officer for the town, would like to speak to anyone who may have information about the incident which happened in Clyst Road sometime between November 20 and December 7.
If you have any information, call Devon and Cornwall police on 0845 277444, quoting the crime reference number DE/10/12556.
The offence was one of five crimes committed in Topsham in a three week period leading up to Christmas.
In a separate incident, batteries were stolen from a mobile traffic light on Exeter Road between December 10 and 13. Anyone with information should call the police quoting DE/10/12783.
* An assault happened on Ferry Road on December 10. Police enquiries are at an advanced stage with regards to this crime.
* A blue adults’ mountain bike was taken from Fore Street. Anybody who may have information in connection to this should call Devon and Cornwall police quoting the reference number DE/10/12914.
- 1 Bathing still banned at Exmouth due to pollution but restrictions lifted for Budleigh
- 2 A-level results day for students at Exmouth Community College
- 3 Exmouth beach swimming ban lifted
- 4 Passenger banned from sitting next to girls on the bus
- 5 Bathing banned at Exmouth and Budleigh due to pollution
- 6 New drone footage shows how beavers are changing the East Devon landscape
- 7 Donation from Freemasons to fire-damaged scout hut
- 8 Fundraising plea to replace Exmouth church flagpole
- 9 CANCELLED - McFly's Exmouth concert called off
* And, a box of fruit was stolen from outside a shop in Fore Street on December 10. The crime reference number is DE/10/12668.