Round-up of crimes in Lympstone
ITEMS were stolen from a car parked in Lympstone.
The front driver window was smashed to gain access to the targeted vehicle during the incident which happened sometime between 7pm on Wednesday, February 9 and 1pm on February 10.
Anyone with information about the theft should call Devon and Cornwall police, quoting crime reference number KE/11/373, on 08452 777444.
The incident was one of six crimes which occurred in the village throughout February.
* A burglary happened at a property on Strawberry Hill sometime between 6.30pm on Thursday, February 3 and 10am on Saturday, February 5. Jewellery and cash were stolen.
Police have no suspects at this time.
Anyone who may have information should the police force line, quoting the reference number KE/11/324.
- 1 Exeter man guilty of threatening police officer on Exmouth seafront
- 2 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 3 Brixington Blues weather the storm to blow away Broadclyst
- 4 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 5 Exmouth gears up for its Winter Festival
- 6 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 7 Ex-tree-mely good response to Rotary saplings giveaway in Exmouth
- 8 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 9 Proposal for a permanent beach volleyball pitch on an East Devon beach
- 10 School appeals for funds to replace outdated sports equipment
* Also on Strawberry Hill, an attempted burglary occurred between 10am on Wednesday, February 9 and 9am on February 10.
* A vehicle was stolen from Church Path Terrace in the early hours of Saturday, February 12. The car was later recovered on the M5 motorway. Damage was caused to the ignition barrel and a sat nav was taken.