Rolle fields sale: is it too late?
I?HAVE read the report in the Journal (Thursday, August 27) about Rolle fields for houses? I am puzzled about the action that is being taken.
I?HAVE read the report in the Journal (Thursday, August 27) about "Rolle fields for houses?"
I am puzzled about the action that is being taken. We already have schools that do not have enough room for existing pupils and we have a town that is expanding rapidly, so do we really need more dwellings, which will increase the population of Exmouth and no doubt put more pressure on our schools?
The other puzzling thing in the report, is that it would appear action has taken place to sell the site to developers before the feasibility study has been completed or reported.
These actions do not seem to be democratic or sensible.
You may also want to watch:
Is it too late for action to be taken to stop developers proceeding and for futher consideration and discussion to take place, leading to a more common sense decision?
- 1 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 2 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 3 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 6 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 7 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 8 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?