Rolle fields sale: is it too late?
I?HAVE read the report in the Journal (Thursday, August 27) about Rolle fields for houses? I am puzzled about the action that is being taken.
I?HAVE read the report in the Journal (Thursday, August 27) about "Rolle fields for houses?"
I am puzzled about the action that is being taken. We already have schools that do not have enough room for existing pupils and we have a town that is expanding rapidly, so do we really need more dwellings, which will increase the population of Exmouth and no doubt put more pressure on our schools?
The other puzzling thing in the report, is that it would appear action has taken place to sell the site to developers before the feasibility study has been completed or reported.
These actions do not seem to be democratic or sensible.
You may also want to watch:
Is it too late for action to be taken to stop developers proceeding and for futher consideration and discussion to take place, leading to a more common sense decision?
- 1 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 2 Repair cafe opens again
- 3 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 4 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 5 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 6 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 7 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 8 Welcome opportunity to celebrate natural beauty of pebblebed heaths
- 9 Extraordinary win for Budleigh Seconds
- 10 Beacon of success: a tribute to the life and times of Spud Rowsell