Rolle fields sale: is it too late?
I?HAVE read the report in the Journal (Thursday, August 27) about Rolle fields for houses? I am puzzled about the action that is being taken.
I?HAVE read the report in the Journal (Thursday, August 27) about "Rolle fields for houses?"
I am puzzled about the action that is being taken. We already have schools that do not have enough room for existing pupils and we have a town that is expanding rapidly, so do we really need more dwellings, which will increase the population of Exmouth and no doubt put more pressure on our schools?
The other puzzling thing in the report, is that it would appear action has taken place to sell the site to developers before the feasibility study has been completed or reported.
These actions do not seem to be democratic or sensible.
Is it too late for action to be taken to stop developers proceeding and for futher consideration and discussion to take place, leading to a more common sense decision?
- 1 Bailiffs instructed to evict caravans from Exmouth site ‘as soon as possible’
- 2 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 3 Ladram Bay to feature in 'staycation' TV show
- 4 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 5 Gang responsible for bringing a kilo of drugs into Devon jailed for 23 years
- 6 Exmouth launderette donating duvet charge to Save the Children
- 7 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 8 Giving the Monarchy a bad name...
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth