Rolle fields sale: is it too late?
I?HAVE read the report in the Journal (Thursday, August 27) about Rolle fields for houses? I am puzzled about the action that is being taken.
I?HAVE read the report in the Journal (Thursday, August 27) about "Rolle fields for houses?"
I am puzzled about the action that is being taken. We already have schools that do not have enough room for existing pupils and we have a town that is expanding rapidly, so do we really need more dwellings, which will increase the population of Exmouth and no doubt put more pressure on our schools?
The other puzzling thing in the report, is that it would appear action has taken place to sell the site to developers before the feasibility study has been completed or reported.
These actions do not seem to be democratic or sensible.
You may also want to watch:
Is it too late for action to be taken to stop developers proceeding and for futher consideration and discussion to take place, leading to a more common sense decision?
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 3 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase
- 6 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 7 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 10 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer