Road traffic collision near Woodbury Quarry
PARAMEDICS were called to the scene of a road traffic accident near Woodbury Quarry this morning, November 1.
An ambulance, police and two fire crews responded to reports of a collision involving two vehicles on the B3180 at around 8.35am.
Initial reports suggested people were still in the vehicles and trapped which later turned out not to be the case. Minor damage was caused to both cars.
One of the occupants sustained minor injuries and received medical treatment.
Fire crews assisted the ambulance service in making the vehicles safe.
You may also want to watch:
The incident caused tailbacks in both directions but traffic flow was back to normal at around 9am.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 8 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 9 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy
- 10 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon