Road between Exmouth and Lympstone closed after vehicle overturns
- Credit: Archant
The road has been sealed off in both directions.
A road near Exmouth has been closed after a vehicle overturned.
Wotton Lane, in Lympstone, has been sealed off by police as recovery work gets underway.
The incident, which happened shortly after 2pm this afternoon, is one of 20 collisions or traffic incidents emergency services are responding to East Devon as the UK shivers from blizzards and high winds.
Police say Wotton Lane, between A376 Exmouth Road (Lympstone) and Exe View Road (Exmouth), is closed in both directions.
You may also want to watch:
The South West has been issued a red warning from the Met Office, meaning the current weather poses a risk to life.
- 1 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 2 ‘Thank you, I've got my Winnie back’ - man’s relief after dog collapsed on the seafront
- 3 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 4 Rotarian laptops and tablets appeal for home schooling
- 5 Mental health nurse turned patient gearing up for sponsored walk to fund book
- 6 Dragon Patchers will continue to keep Devon's potholes filled
- 7 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 8 ‘He’s a natural’ - landscape designer Jacob’s Oxford College success
- 9 Jon Sopel event boosts St Peters’ Chromebook appeal
- 10 Date set for Exmouth woman's murder trial