RNLI help plea
Between May 2 and 13, our annual house-to-house collections took place in Exton, Woodbury, West Hill, Lympstone and Exmouth. As a result, the sum of �2,334.04 was raised.
On June 2, Tesco kindly permitted a collection at its main Exmouth branch, where �705.15 was raised.
Once again, our sincere thanks to contributors, collectors, counters and those behind the scenes who make the collections such a success.
Despite the monies raised, for which we are truly grateful to all contributors, there continues to be a reduction year on year.
If you are a keen supporter of the RNLI and wish to assist us with collections, please contact me or a member of the local guild.
You may also want to watch:
Forthcoming event: Saturday, July 16 - RNLI Flag Day, Exmouth.
Please continue to give generously.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 3 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 9 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city
- 10 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
1 Morton Road, Exmouth.