Rise in Topsham vehicle crime
A NUMBER of vehicle crimes have taken place in Topsham.
Four separate incidents have happened in the town this month. An electric wing mirror was removed from a dark blue Renault Megane Scenic sometime between 3.30pm on Wednesday, June 16, and 10.30am on Friday, June 18.
The car was parked on Holman Way. Anyone with information about the theft should call Devon and Cornwall police on 08452 777444, quoting crime reference number DE/10/6230.
Copper piping was taken from a tube holder on the roof of a white Volkswagen van sometime between 3pm on Saturday, June 5, and midday on June 10. The van was parked on Station Road.
Anyone with information should call the police, quoting crime reference number DE/10/5951.
You may also want to watch:
A window was smashed on a red Citroen Saxo, parked on Elm Grove Road, between 5pm and midnight on Sunday, June 20.
People with information about this incident should ring the aforementioned police number, quoting crime reference number DE/10/6353.
- 1 Double celebration as iconic pub reopens with new look
- 2 Inquest into death of Exmouth teenager found at Orcombe Point
- 3 Steve hopes community will help lifesaving research at awareness event
- 4 Exmouth woman denies murdering her partner Nigel Johnston
- 5 Tim Martin of Wetherspoons wants government to offer visas to EU workers to help out in pubs
- 6 Property of the Week: Trinity Court, Sidmouth
- 7 Exmouth man sent to Broadmoor for B&B sex attack
- 8 Born for the screen - Exmouth's very own Liver Bird
- 9 Landing great fish from boats across the region
- 10 Major improvement works ongoing at Exmouth Cricket Club
A red Mercedes C200, left on The Strand, had its body scratched all around. The damage occurred between midnight on Wednesday, June 9, and midday on June 10.