Resolve to use ceramic group
POTTERY is a great idea for a New Year interest that is guaranteed to last longer than most people s resolutions.
POTTERY is a great idea for a New Year interest that is guaranteed to last longer than most people's resolutions.
Exmouth Ceramic Group is now up and running in the new premises at Rethink, 2-4 Meeting Street, and we would like to give as many people as we can a chance to 'pot for pleasure'. Just off the Exeter Road, we are
perhaps another of Exmouth's best kept secrets, but actually we would like to be better known.
Starting next week, January 13 in the afternoon and January 14 in the evening, we have places on two 11-week pottery courses. Our tutors are all well qualified and experienced in both ceramics and teaching. They will help students at whatever level gain the skills they need to realise their creative talents.
You may also want to watch:
Sarah on (01395) 278056 or Caroline on (01395) 597440 will give more detailed information.
- 1 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 2 ‘Pay what you can’ at Open Door Community Café
- 3 Exmouth candidates gear up for county council elections
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 6 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
- 7 Exmouth folk and visitors love their coffee!
- 8 Budleigh Music Festival announces return line-up
- 9 Junior rugby returns after a year of frustration
- 10 Former Exmouth and Budleigh officer nominated for lifetime achievement award
Chair, Exmouth Ceramic Group,
46 Salterton Road, Exmouth.