Resolve to use ceramic group
POTTERY is a great idea for a New Year interest that is guaranteed to last longer than most people s resolutions.
POTTERY is a great idea for a New Year interest that is guaranteed to last longer than most people's resolutions.
Exmouth Ceramic Group is now up and running in the new premises at Rethink, 2-4 Meeting Street, and we would like to give as many people as we can a chance to 'pot for pleasure'. Just off the Exeter Road, we are
perhaps another of Exmouth's best kept secrets, but actually we would like to be better known.
Starting next week, January 13 in the afternoon and January 14 in the evening, we have places on two 11-week pottery courses. Our tutors are all well qualified and experienced in both ceramics and teaching. They will help students at whatever level gain the skills they need to realise their creative talents.
You may also want to watch:
Sarah on (01395) 278056 or Caroline on (01395) 597440 will give more detailed information.
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 3 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 4 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 5 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 6 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 9 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 10 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
Chair, Exmouth Ceramic Group,
46 Salterton Road, Exmouth.