Resolve to use ceramic group
POTTERY is a great idea for a New Year interest that is guaranteed to last longer than most people s resolutions.
POTTERY is a great idea for a New Year interest that is guaranteed to last longer than most people's resolutions.
Exmouth Ceramic Group is now up and running in the new premises at Rethink, 2-4 Meeting Street, and we would like to give as many people as we can a chance to 'pot for pleasure'. Just off the Exeter Road, we are
perhaps another of Exmouth's best kept secrets, but actually we would like to be better known.
Starting next week, January 13 in the afternoon and January 14 in the evening, we have places on two 11-week pottery courses. Our tutors are all well qualified and experienced in both ceramics and teaching. They will help students at whatever level gain the skills they need to realise their creative talents.
Sarah on (01395) 278056 or Caroline on (01395) 597440 will give more detailed information.
- 1 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 2 'Report graffiti and vandalism', police urge Budleigh residents
- 3 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 4 Exmouth coast watch recruit three newbies
- 5 Big Breakfast fundraiser starts Budleigh Gala Week
- 6 Have your say on business development plans near airport
- 7 New name and fresh look for Exmouth Museum
- 8 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
- 9 First hybrid meeting for Exmouth’s U3A branch
- 10 'Goth girl' Scarlett plans Dartmoor trek for charity
Chair, Exmouth Ceramic Group,
46 Salterton Road, Exmouth.