Resolve to use ceramic group
POTTERY is a great idea for a New Year interest that is guaranteed to last longer than most people s resolutions.
POTTERY is a great idea for a New Year interest that is guaranteed to last longer than most people's resolutions.
Exmouth Ceramic Group is now up and running in the new premises at Rethink, 2-4 Meeting Street, and we would like to give as many people as we can a chance to 'pot for pleasure'. Just off the Exeter Road, we are
perhaps another of Exmouth's best kept secrets, but actually we would like to be better known.
Starting next week, January 13 in the afternoon and January 14 in the evening, we have places on two 11-week pottery courses. Our tutors are all well qualified and experienced in both ceramics and teaching. They will help students at whatever level gain the skills they need to realise their creative talents.
You may also want to watch:
Sarah on (01395) 278056 or Caroline on (01395) 597440 will give more detailed information.
- 1 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 4 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Exmouth loses out on multi-million pound funding boost
- 7 Sound move to join singing group
- 8 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 9 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 10 Council lobbies Government on behalf of young people
Chair, Exmouth Ceramic Group,
46 Salterton Road, Exmouth.