Residents meet to discuss Exmouth's future
THE next meeting of the Exmouth Residents Association (ERA) will be held next Tuesday evening.
THE next meeting of the Exmouth Residents' Association (ERA) will be held next Tuesday evening.
The agenda for the evening includes ERA's approach to future town development and the district council's appeal against the High Court judgment against them - they had challenged the legality of proposals for a Devon run by a single council.
Chairman Geoff Morris said: "Much has happened during the last few months including ASDA's withdrawal of its plans for a superstore on the estuary site."
The meeting will be on Tuesday April 7 2009 in the Open Door Centre, Church Street, at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
The meeting is for members only. If you are not a member you may still come along if you join at the door - membership �3.
For more information contact Geoff Morris on: (01395) 222280 or e-mail: email@example.com.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 7 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!