Residents meet to discuss Exmouth's future
THE next meeting of the Exmouth Residents Association (ERA) will be held next Tuesday evening.
THE next meeting of the Exmouth Residents' Association (ERA) will be held next Tuesday evening.
The agenda for the evening includes ERA's approach to future town development and the district council's appeal against the High Court judgment against them - they had challenged the legality of proposals for a Devon run by a single council.
Chairman Geoff Morris said: "Much has happened during the last few months including ASDA's withdrawal of its plans for a superstore on the estuary site."
The meeting will be on Tuesday April 7 2009 in the Open Door Centre, Church Street, at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
The meeting is for members only. If you are not a member you may still come along if you join at the door - membership �3.
For more information contact Geoff Morris on: (01395) 222280 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 7 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 10 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on