Residents meet to discuss Exmouth's future
THE next meeting of the Exmouth Residents Association (ERA) will be held next Tuesday evening.
THE next meeting of the Exmouth Residents' Association (ERA) will be held next Tuesday evening.
The agenda for the evening includes ERA's approach to future town development and the district council's appeal against the High Court judgment against them - they had challenged the legality of proposals for a Devon run by a single council.
Chairman Geoff Morris said: "Much has happened during the last few months including ASDA's withdrawal of its plans for a superstore on the estuary site."
The meeting will be on Tuesday April 7 2009 in the Open Door Centre, Church Street, at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
The meeting is for members only. If you are not a member you may still come along if you join at the door - membership �3.
For more information contact Geoff Morris on: (01395) 222280 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 7 Put the kettle on to support your local hospice
- 8 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 9 Community energy funding helps TRIP coordinate thousands of requests for support
- 10 ‘We’re here to help’ - eMAG’s volunteers ready to help during latest lockdown