Residents meet to discuss Exmouth's future
THE next meeting of the Exmouth Residents Association (ERA) will be held next Tuesday evening.
THE next meeting of the Exmouth Residents' Association (ERA) will be held next Tuesday evening.
The agenda for the evening includes ERA's approach to future town development and the district council's appeal against the High Court judgment against them - they had challenged the legality of proposals for a Devon run by a single council.
Chairman Geoff Morris said: "Much has happened during the last few months including ASDA's withdrawal of its plans for a superstore on the estuary site."
The meeting will be on Tuesday April 7 2009 in the Open Door Centre, Church Street, at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
The meeting is for members only. If you are not a member you may still come along if you join at the door - membership �3.
For more information contact Geoff Morris on: (01395) 222280 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 7 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 8 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 9 Repair cafe opens again
- 10 Chair of council is the right man for the job