Repair café returns to town to lend a helping hand
- Credit: Exmouth Repair Café
The Exmouth Repair Café is set to reopen its doors on Saturday, August 7.
If you have been saving your repairs then bring them along to the new venue of Exmouth Methodist church (Littlemead), Roundhouse Lane between 10.00am and 1.00pm where the repair team will be on hand to lend a hand.
The change of premises will provide double the space, which is better for everyone with the café in the hall and the repairers in the church.
Although it is now out of town, there is a church car park and there are bus stops outside, (56 & 58 on Littlemead Lane and 56B on Roundhouse Lane).
You are invited in for a coffee and homemade cake even if you haven’t anything to fix.
Exmouth in Bloom will also be attending, selling their wares to visitors.
This will be the new home of the Repair Café for the future and will continue monthly on the first Saturday of each month.
- 1 Outpouring of support for Afghan refugees arriving in Exmouth
- 2 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 3 County’s major arts event exceeds expectations in first few days
- 4 Yachtsman provides a valuable learning service for watch team
- 5 Probus club members resume 2021 meetings
- 6 East Devon elects new councillor in the Exe Valley
- 7 Local government working together to help Afghan refugees
- 8 Charity football match for Budleigh Veterans
- 9 Season coming to a close at Madeira Bowls
- 10 Is the staycation boom here to stay? Tell us what you think in our tourism survey