Reddy, Teddy Go!
Children can blast-off into space as they step into the imaginative world of Little Charley Bear and friends in the latest DVD from the popular CBeebies pre-school series.
Children can blast-off into space as they step into the imaginative world of Little Charley Bear and friends in the latest DVD from the popular CBeebies pre-school series, narrated by new father James Corden (star of Gavin & Stacey). ‘Ready, Teddy, GO!’ features seven fun filled stories and is on sale from 1this week, RRP �12.99.
Little ones can join in the magic in these latest adventures as Charley sets off in his rocket on a journey to the moon where he meets a friendly alien who wants to play moon ball. In other stories, Charley becomes a detective and a race car driver - racing against Nibblit and Caramel in the Little Charley Bear Super Car Race!
Also, find out what happens when Charley gets a fantastic new pair of shoes with lights in the soles!
The Exmouth Journal has teamed up with the Hit entertainment to offer six lucky readers the chance to win the DVD.
To enter the competition, simply answer the following question:
Ready Teddy Go! features the voice of which actor?
- 1 Abolishing BBC licence fee is 'sparpling' from bigger issue
- 2 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness
- 3 How can you help Exmouth?
- 4 Temperatures drop to -5C in Devon - but how's the weekend looking?
- 5 Record level of police numbers will soon have a positive effect on our communities
- 6 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 7 Exmouth Harriers turn to the Countryside
- 8 Live grenade training to resume on Woodbury Common from next month
- 9 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 10 Law firm invites students to apply for work experience placements
Send your answer on a postcard, along with your name, address and telephone number, to:
Charley Bear Competition, Archant South West, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, EX5 2UL.
Answers must be in by Friday, October 21.
or to enter online click on the link to the right.