Raiders steal designer watches from Exmouth home
- Credit: Archant
A haul of designer watches and jewellery, plus cash, was stolen from a home in Exmouth, prompting detectives to appeal for information.
Police have not released the exact location of the burglary, but say the raid took place in the Salterton Road area of town on Saturday, May 14, between 10pm and 11pm.
Officers investigating the crime are keen to hear from anyone with information leading to the whereabouts of the stolen haul, or from anyone who may have been offered similar items for sale.
Detective Constable Carly Davies, of Exmouth CID, said: “A number of wrist watches, jewellery and cash were stolen.
“Police are asking anyone who has been offered any such items for sale, or anyone who has seen anyone with such items, to contact them.”
You may also want to watch:
Stolen in the burglary was a Rolex Oyster Perpetual man’s watch, a Chanel black ceramic man’s watch 41mm, a man’s Omega Seamaster Planet ocean watch with orange bezel, and a man’s Omega Seamaster steel watch with black face.
Also taken was a woman’s Chanel J12 black ceramic watch with diamond hour marks, a woman’s Chanel J12 white ceramic watch with diamond bezel, a woman’s white Dior watch, and a woman’s Black Dior watch with diamond hour marks.
- 1 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 2 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 5 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 6 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 7 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 8 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
Police are also keen to trace a woman’s Techno Marine diamond watch with a diamond bezel, a woman’s Omega Constellation watch with a square face and a diamond bezel engraved with the words ‘Chasing Dreams’ on the back.
Also among the stolen haul was a woman’s Omega Constellation watch with a round face with a diamond bezel.
Police listed the designer jewellery stolen as: a diamond gold ring - 2.5 to three carat gold with single solitaire with imperfection in the stone; a Louis Vuitton bracelet with leather strap and two gold coloured clasps; a Louis Vuitton ring – gold with blue stone, and a Louis Vuitton clear gold bangle.
Detectives said £1,000 cash, in £20 denominations in bank sleeve, and a separate cash amount of £600 were also taken.
If you can help police with the investigation, call 101 and quote log 1061 14/05/16, email email@example.com or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.