Question from RNLI supporter
REGARDING your article entitled Lifeboat team has new chief. Now they have a new chief, when will we see the new station becoming fully operational?
REGARDING your article entitled "Lifeboat team has new chief." Now they have a new chief, when will we see the new station becoming fully operational?
I am a shoreline member and I donated money towards the building of the new station.
29 Bramble Walk,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 ‘Thank you, I've got my Winnie back’ - man’s relief after dog collapsed on the seafront
- 2 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 3 The discovery of unusual items in the search for crucial paperwork - Paul Nero
- 4 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 5 ‘He’s a natural’ - landscape designer Jacob’s Oxford College success
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 8 Former Exmouth school volunteer recognised with marine conservation award
- 9 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 10 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony