Putting politics before children
I DON T write to the newspaper normally, but the rumpus over the Rolle College site has raised my hackles.
I DON'T write to the newspaper normally, but the rumpus over the Rolle College site has raised my hackles.
Education member of Devon County Council, Councillor Channon, I believe, lives in Budleigh Salterton and, as far as I can see, has put politics before the children and their future in this area, in voting for the sale of the Rolle College site.
Please get the priorities of East Devon and, in particular, the future residents, Cllr Channon, and see that the leader of DCC, Cllr Hart, gets to know more of this side of The Exe.
�2 million, I believe, has been mentioned for the reorganisation of Exmouth Strand area which, in my estimation, needs only a good clean-up.
You may also want to watch:
Please rethink your decisions.
- 1 David puts big business career on ice to return to his seafront roots
- 2 Exmouth bodybuilder became cocaine dealer after devastating bike crash
- 3 Sun helps volunteers shine a light on town's blooming brilliant look
- 4 Gold medal for East Devon powerlifter
- 5 Tri-Hard Runners brave the heat
- 6 Farewell for councillor who worked tirelessly for his constituents
- 7 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 8 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 9 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 10 Joint initiative Is big bowls success
127 Hulham Road, Exmouth.