Putting politics before children
I DON T write to the newspaper normally, but the rumpus over the Rolle College site has raised my hackles.
I DON'T write to the newspaper normally, but the rumpus over the Rolle College site has raised my hackles.
Education member of Devon County Council, Councillor Channon, I believe, lives in Budleigh Salterton and, as far as I can see, has put politics before the children and their future in this area, in voting for the sale of the Rolle College site.
Please get the priorities of East Devon and, in particular, the future residents, Cllr Channon, and see that the leader of DCC, Cllr Hart, gets to know more of this side of The Exe.
�2 million, I believe, has been mentioned for the reorganisation of Exmouth Strand area which, in my estimation, needs only a good clean-up.
You may also want to watch:
Please rethink your decisions.
- 1 Exmouth Town mourn former manager
- 2 Budleigh couple’s book detailing their South American adventures
- 3 New High Sheriff of Devon appointed
- 4 Mrs B marks 10 years with All Saints Pre-school
- 5 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 6 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 7 Exmouth’s Deaf Academy recognised for ‘outstanding use’ of technology during lockdown
- 8 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 9 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 10 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
127 Hulham Road, Exmouth.