Pudsey arrives in early in Exmouth
Support for Friday’s Children in Need celebrations began early in Exmouth when Greggs the bakers began drumming up support ahead of the event
Children in Need celebrations started early at an Exmouth bakers when staff at Greggs began drumming up support for the charity.
Children in Need mascot Pudsey Bear-themed eats and treats, along with official merchandise, were on offer to customers - raising �350 for the cause.
Store manager Beth Langford, 22, threw herself into the spirit of the occasion, wearing the famous Pudsey Bear costume.
She said the staff planned to celebrate tomorrow’s official celebrations wearing fancy dress and holding a further bucket collection.
You may also want to watch:
Exmouth will, tomorrow, mark Children in Need day with a series of fundraising events.
Holding a Children in Need event? Send your photos to email@example.com
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 8 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 9 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy
- 10 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon