Public welcome to Ambulance Trust AGM
Showcase of achievements and hope for NHS Foundation Trust status at South Western Ambulance Service NHS Trust AGM
THE annual meeting of South Western Ambulance Service NHS Trust will take place on Thursday, September 30 at 5pm at its Exeter headquarters in Eagle Way.
There will be a presentation showcasing the Trust’s achievements during the past year and earlier in the day, at 10.30am, a board meeting, also open to the public, will take place.
Those wishing to attend should call (01392) 261649 to confirm, and questions must be posed in advance of the board meeting.
Copies of the annual report, including Trust accounts, will be at the AGM, or can be downloaded from its website: www.swast.nhs.uk.
You may also want to watch:
The Trust’s Chief Executive Ken Wenman, is keen to welcome members of the public and says: “We have a lot to celebrate and are hoping to obtain our license to operate as an NHS Foundation Trust during the early part of next year. This will make our trust one of the first NHS Ambulance Foundation Trusts in the country.
“Our services continue to be shaped by the very people we see and treat, and it is important that residents across the region have their say.”
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 6 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way