Public toilet set on fire deliberately, says fire service
PUBLISHED: 14:50 04 February 2019 | UPDATED: 14:50 04 February 2019
The Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service believes the fire was started deliberately.
A fire in a public toilet in Exmouth was started deliberately, according to Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service.
Firefighters were sent to the fire in public toilets at a car park in Union Street at around 3.15pm on Sunday, February 3.
The fire ‘in a toilet dispenser’ is believed to have been started deliberately.
One fire crew from Exmouth was sent to the incident and used jet hoses and a thermal imaging camera to make the small building safe and ensure the fire did not spread to any nearby properties.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Exmouth Journal. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.