Public-spirit and detective work
Some exceptional citizen picked up my un-named glasses – perhaps on the road – and took them to Toye, the optician, in Rolle Street.
Some exceptional citizen picked up my un-named glasses - perhaps on the road - and took them to Toye, the optician, in Rolle Street.
Could this public-spirited person please contact me via the Journal letters page.
By amazing detective work, Mr. Toye's excellent staff identified the frames as mine and phoned me! There are some really good people in this town.
You may also want to watch:
1 Greenacre, 5 Isca Road,Exmouth.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 5 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 6 John and Grace run for the heart
- 7 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
- 8 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 9 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 10 Who blinked first? A defining moment in humanity's existence