Public-spirit and detective work
Some exceptional citizen picked up my un-named glasses – perhaps on the road – and took them to Toye, the optician, in Rolle Street.
Some exceptional citizen picked up my un-named glasses - perhaps on the road - and took them to Toye, the optician, in Rolle Street.
Could this public-spirited person please contact me via the Journal letters page.
By amazing detective work, Mr. Toye's excellent staff identified the frames as mine and phoned me! There are some really good people in this town.
You may also want to watch:
1 Greenacre, 5 Isca Road,Exmouth.
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 3 A busy start to May for Exmouth Harriers
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 6 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 7 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 8 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 9 Accountancy firm and comedy workshop company sponsoring business awards
- 10 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase