Public-spirit and detective work
Some exceptional citizen picked up my un-named glasses – perhaps on the road – and took them to Toye, the optician, in Rolle Street.
Some exceptional citizen picked up my un-named glasses - perhaps on the road - and took them to Toye, the optician, in Rolle Street.
Could this public-spirited person please contact me via the Journal letters page.
By amazing detective work, Mr. Toye's excellent staff identified the frames as mine and phoned me! There are some really good people in this town.
You may also want to watch:
1 Greenacre, 5 Isca Road,Exmouth.
- 1 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 2 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 6 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 7 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 8 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 9 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 10 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines