Public-spirit and detective work
Some exceptional citizen picked up my un-named glasses – perhaps on the road – and took them to Toye, the optician, in Rolle Street.
Some exceptional citizen picked up my un-named glasses - perhaps on the road - and took them to Toye, the optician, in Rolle Street.
Could this public-spirited person please contact me via the Journal letters page.
By amazing detective work, Mr. Toye's excellent staff identified the frames as mine and phoned me! There are some really good people in this town.
You may also want to watch:
1 Greenacre, 5 Isca Road,Exmouth.
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
- 5 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 6 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 7 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 8 Auctioneers are becoming more accessible by utilising new technology
- 9 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 10 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games