Public get say on masterplan
EXMOUTH residents are being given the chance to shape the town s future with an invitation to take part in a series of community brainstorming workshops.
EXMOUTH residents are being given the chance to shape the town's future with an invitation to take part in a series of community brainstorming workshops.
Local company, LDA Design, has been commissioned to prepare a grand masterplan for the town centre for the next 16 years.
They will look at specifically at two key locations - the Royal Avenue/Estuaryside site and the London Inn car park.
But before work can start LDA Design first need to the opinions of land-owners, lease-holders, key stakeholders and a number of Community organisations in the coming weeks.
You may also want to watch:
They also want to hear the thoughts, ideas and aspirations of local residents, so will be holding Community Workshops in mid March.
Anyone interested in attending is invited to get in touch by contacting the Exmouth Masterplan Helpdesk on 01395 571 416 by 8 March at the latest.
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 3 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 New High Sheriff of Devon appointed
- 6 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 7 Royal Marines Charity gets donation from Devon-based roofing firm
- 8 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 9 Exmouth’s Deaf Academy recognised for ‘outstanding use’ of technology during lockdown
- 10 A busy start to May for Exmouth Harriers
Please do so without delay, as places are limited.