Public get say on masterplan
EXMOUTH residents are being given the chance to shape the town s future with an invitation to take part in a series of community brainstorming workshops.
EXMOUTH residents are being given the chance to shape the town's future with an invitation to take part in a series of community brainstorming workshops.
Local company, LDA Design, has been commissioned to prepare a grand masterplan for the town centre for the next 16 years.
They will look at specifically at two key locations - the Royal Avenue/Estuaryside site and the London Inn car park.
But before work can start LDA Design first need to the opinions of land-owners, lease-holders, key stakeholders and a number of Community organisations in the coming weeks.
You may also want to watch:
They also want to hear the thoughts, ideas and aspirations of local residents, so will be holding Community Workshops in mid March.
Anyone interested in attending is invited to get in touch by contacting the Exmouth Masterplan Helpdesk on 01395 571 416 by 8 March at the latest.
- 1 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 2 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 3 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 4 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 5 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 6 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 7 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 8 County council leader re-elected as voice for South West
- 9 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 10 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
Please do so without delay, as places are limited.