Public get say on masterplan
EXMOUTH residents are being given the chance to shape the town s future with an invitation to take part in a series of community brainstorming workshops.
EXMOUTH residents are being given the chance to shape the town's future with an invitation to take part in a series of community brainstorming workshops.
Local company, LDA Design, has been commissioned to prepare a grand masterplan for the town centre for the next 16 years.
They will look at specifically at two key locations - the Royal Avenue/Estuaryside site and the London Inn car park.
But before work can start LDA Design first need to the opinions of land-owners, lease-holders, key stakeholders and a number of Community organisations in the coming weeks.
You may also want to watch:
They also want to hear the thoughts, ideas and aspirations of local residents, so will be holding Community Workshops in mid March.
Anyone interested in attending is invited to get in touch by contacting the Exmouth Masterplan Helpdesk on 01395 571 416 by 8 March at the latest.
- 1 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 4 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on
- 8 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 9 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 10 Condolences to PM following 'senseless' killing of popular MP
Please do so without delay, as places are limited.