Proper Fish and Chips expanding into Cranbrook
- Credit: Daniel Hennesy/Archant
An established fish and chip business in Exmouth has recently opened its second takeaway in a growing East Devon town
The Proper Fish & Chips Co, based in Exeter Road, Exmouth, has opened a new premises in Younghayes Road, Cranbrook.
Owner Daniel Hennesy said: “The aim at Proper is simple, to offer their customers first class fish and chips cooked the traditional way.
“We are passionate about championing local produce and also about our local environment.”
The team at Proper Fish & Chips have adapted their business during the pandemic offering Click & Collect to avoid queuing and waiting.
Orders are also accepted from walk-in customers who are asked to wear a face covering when in store and to wait for their order outside.
The Proper Fish and Chip Shop is a winner of two Exmouth Business Awards, one of which was for being a environmentally friendly firm.
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 6 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 7 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 8 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 9 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 10 School’s bid to turn Budleigh into ‘town of sunflowers’