What a waste of money the “no cycling” painted logos are on Budleigh Salterton esplanade.
Are cyclists really going to notice them, especially on a busy day?
Do any of these councillors actually use bikes, as they do not seem to understand the amount of income that could come to the town through having a dedicated cycle lane incorporated on the promenade?
Have they seen how busy Darts Farm is with cyclists, Puffing Billy with cyclists, Londis shop and pubs in Lympstone and Exmouth, all with cyclists who are using the fantastic cycle routes?
Unfortunately, when these cyclists arrive at Budleigh, the route stops and they do not proceed any further into the town and turn around and head back.
You may also want to watch:
Also, I thought we were trying to promote our next generation to get fitter and healthier.... looks like it is not going to happen in Budleigh.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 9 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city
- 10 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way