Praise for PO leaning’ barriers
Congratulations to the Post Office. I have had my attention drawn to the lack of perching or leaning facilities, when queuing, for those who have difficulty standing.
Congratulations to the Post Office. I have had my attention drawn to the lack of "perching" or "leaning" facilities, when queuing, for those who have difficulty standing. I was delighted to see the rigid barriers installed in our main Post Office during their refurbishment.
I have written to their headquarters to find out how they have met the health and safety regulations which have been used as an excuse in other places where the tape barriers are used.
You may also want to watch:
Exmouth and Area Senior Council for Devon
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 3 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 4 Covid support team thanks community for generous help
- 5 Shortage of applicants lifts starting salaries
- 6 Wins for East Budleigh and the Robinettes
- 7 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 8 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 9 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon