Praise for PO leaning’ barriers
Congratulations to the Post Office. I have had my attention drawn to the lack of perching or leaning facilities, when queuing, for those who have difficulty standing.
Congratulations to the Post Office. I have had my attention drawn to the lack of "perching" or "leaning" facilities, when queuing, for those who have difficulty standing. I was delighted to see the rigid barriers installed in our main Post Office during their refurbishment.
I have written to their headquarters to find out how they have met the health and safety regulations which have been used as an excuse in other places where the tape barriers are used.
You may also want to watch:
Exmouth and Area Senior Council for Devon
- 1 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 2 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 3 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 4 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 5 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 6 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 7 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 8 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 9 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 10 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth