Praise for PO leaning’ barriers
Congratulations to the Post Office. I have had my attention drawn to the lack of perching or leaning facilities, when queuing, for those who have difficulty standing.
Congratulations to the Post Office. I have had my attention drawn to the lack of "perching" or "leaning" facilities, when queuing, for those who have difficulty standing. I was delighted to see the rigid barriers installed in our main Post Office during their refurbishment.
I have written to their headquarters to find out how they have met the health and safety regulations which have been used as an excuse in other places where the tape barriers are used.
You may also want to watch:
Exmouth and Area Senior Council for Devon
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock