Praise for PO leaning’ barriers
Congratulations to the Post Office. I have had my attention drawn to the lack of perching or leaning facilities, when queuing, for those who have difficulty standing.
Congratulations to the Post Office. I have had my attention drawn to the lack of "perching" or "leaning" facilities, when queuing, for those who have difficulty standing. I was delighted to see the rigid barriers installed in our main Post Office during their refurbishment.
I have written to their headquarters to find out how they have met the health and safety regulations which have been used as an excuse in other places where the tape barriers are used.
You may also want to watch:
Exmouth and Area Senior Council for Devon
- 1 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 4 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 5 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 6 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 7 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 8 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 9 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 10 Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards