Reports of car entering Exmouth Marina investigated in search for missing Bicton woman
- Credit: Archant
Police have confirmed their search for a car in the water is linked to the disappearance of a woman from Bicton
Officers searching for a missing Bicton woman are investigating reports of a car entering the water at Exmouth Marina.
Police officers and the National Police Air Service were involved in the search of the waterfront on Monday afternoon (April 8).
A spokesman for Devon and Cornwall Police said the report is being linked to the search for Ms McMullan, who was last seen at her home near East Budleigh, on Sunday (April 7) morning.
Devon and Cornwall Police say the search and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Police are concerned for the welfare of Irene McMullan and anyone who has any information in relation to her whereabouts should ring police on 999 quoting reference log 199 of April 7
- 1 Town centre improvements will go forward for funding bid
- 2 Man rescued in Lyme Bay after fishing boat 'sinks without trace'
- 3 Plans for new MP for Exmouth under discussion
- 4 Exmouth Harriers tackle the hills
- 5 Urgent clarity is needed on international travel
- 6 Exciting new era begins at Budleigh Salterton
- 7 Police performed largest security operation in the force’s history
- 8 Inquest into death of Exmouth teenager found at Orcombe Point
- 9 Double celebration as iconic pub reopens with new look
- 10 Exmouth woman denies murdering her partner Nigel Johnston