Reports of car entering Exmouth Marina investigated in search for missing Bicton woman
- Credit: Archant
Police have confirmed their search for a car in the water is linked to the disappearance of a woman from Bicton
Officers searching for a missing Bicton woman are investigating reports of a car entering the water at Exmouth Marina.
Police officers and the National Police Air Service were involved in the search of the waterfront on Monday afternoon (April 8).
A spokesman for Devon and Cornwall Police said the report is being linked to the search for Ms McMullan, who was last seen at her home near East Budleigh, on Sunday (April 7) morning.
Devon and Cornwall Police say the search and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Police are concerned for the welfare of Irene McMullan and anyone who has any information in relation to her whereabouts should ring police on 999 quoting reference log 199 of April 7
- 1 Exmouth candidates gear up for county council elections
- 2 Tribute paid to former town manager Suzy
- 3 Exmouth social group Friends UK set to resume meet ups
- 4 Candidates ready for elections in Exmouth and Budleigh Coastal ward
- 5 Promising signs for Town’s young footballers
- 6 Sand movement forces change of launch location for Exmouth lifeboat
- 7 Exmouth’s final goodbye to ‘RNLI stalwart’ Tim Mock
- 8 Mixed views on future development in East Devon
- 9 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 10 Exmouth youngsters celebrate as The Hive re-opens