Police investigate double death in Aylesbeare
POLICE were on Monday night called to a property in Aylesbeare, near Exeter, following reports of a concern for welfare of a female at the address.
POLICE were on Monday night called to a property in Aylesbeare, near Exeter following reports of a concern for welfare of a female at the address.
When officers entered the house at around 10pm they found the bodies of a man, aged 51, and a woman, aged 48.
The police said they are not looking for anyone else in connection with the incident.
A Devon and Cornwall police spokesman said: "Police are treating the deaths as unexplained at this time. Next-of-kin are in the process of being informed.
You may also want to watch:
"A post-mortem examination is to be carried out in a bid to determine cause of death.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 9 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
- 10 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city